How to Take Care of Your Wig？
The sequence is very important.
- About smoothing：
- Squeeze a drop of hair care cream as big as a bean and spread evenly in palms.
- Use hands to paint cream on wigs by scratching it from top to the end and getting the hair through your fingers.
- Notice that you should not make the hair into a bundle when you paint cream.
- About curling：
- Make sure that your wig is heat-resistant.
- Before you curl it, paint hair care cream or essential oil ahead.
- According to the degree of your wig’s curls, choose a right size of curling iron.
- Pick a wisp of the surface and hold the curler in a vertical way. Wrap the hair around the curler, and wait 5-8 seconds.
- After curling, give the curled wisp a little time to fully form and do not pull it very soon.
- Notice that you should not pick two adjacent wisps at a time.
- A tip: the direction you wrap the hair is all to the middle. When you curl the right part of wig, it’s counterclockwise. When you curl the left part, it’s clockwise.