About this item
- OUR FAMILY WORKSHOP is creating every candle manually, that’s why your candle is going to be impressive, colorful and unique.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY: You can use our candles with no risk: the main components are food paraffin wax, water-based varnish and smokeless cotton wick, that helps to avoid smell and soot. The burning cycle is not less than 20 hours.
- COLLECTION: Get your favorite candle collection at home. This collection includes the following candle sizes: 5, 6, 8, 9 inch. To see other collections on our store.
- COUNTRIES: our handmade carved candles found their way to 12 countries all over the world, such as: Sweden, Ireland, Australia, Finland, Romania, Italy, France, England, Canada, USA, UK, Norway.
- IMPORTANT: 1. Always use candles on an appropriate tray. 2. Don’t blow out candles, either use a snuffer or a lid. 3. Cut the wick to 1/4" before each lighting.